Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of SportsRecruits and all affiliated websites, as defined below. SportsRecruits is a recruiting platform for college coaches and prospective athletes to use to connect regarding opportunities to play collegiately.
By accessing SportsRecruits.com, IWLCA.SportsRecruits.com, IMLCA.SportsRecruits.com, IMLCARecruits.org, NFHCA.SportsRecruits.com, and NFHCARecruits.com (hereinafter the “Websites”) you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions below. If you do not agree to any of the Terms and Conditions below, do not access these Websites. “Website” extends to all pages contained within the aforementioned domains.
Use and Changes of Information and Materials
Age Restrictions and Limitations
The Websites are not directed at children, but children may access and browse the Websites without disclosing any personal information. The Websites do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information online from children who are under 13 years of age without guardian oversight. Please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy/privacyinitiatives/childrens.html for more information about protecting children’s online privacy.
The information and materials contained in the Websites, including text, graphics, information, links, or other items are provided “as is”, “as available”. The Websites do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will the Websites be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with the Websites, any information received from the Websites, any email distributed to any user or any linked website or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if SportsRecruits and its affiliates, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the liability of the Websites if any, to any user of the Websites shall not exceed the amount actually paid by such user in the preceding twelve months.
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument. If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
The Websites may change the price for the paid subscriptions, including recurring subscription fees, from time to time and will communicate any price changes to you in advance and, if applicable, how to accept those changes. Price changes will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. Subject to applicable law, you accept the new price by continuing to use the SportsRecruits, IWLCARecruits, IMLCARecruits, or NFHCARecruits subscription after the price change takes effect. If you do not agree with a price change, you retain the right to reject the change by canceling your SportsRecruits, IWLCARecruits, IMLCARecruits, or NFHCARecruits subscription prior to the price change going into effect.
Recruiting Guidance Packages: The cardholder is required to pay out the contract in full. Whether the package is paid on an upfront or monthly installment basis, there is no opt out. The cardholder assumes the risk of any changes in the student-athlete’s recruiting process including but not limited to: loss of interest in pursuing college sports, a change of team/organization, lack of interest from targeted schools, and a verbal or official commitment to a college. The student-athlete’s SportsRecruits, IMLCARecruits or NFHCARecruits profile may be removed from the SportsRecruits, IMLCARecruits or NFHCARecruits platform at any time upon request, but this will have no effect on the requirement to complete any future payments.
IWLCARecruits Pro - Annual Subscription: Annual subscriptions automatically renew every year and can be canceled on the IWLCARecruits website or can be canceled by contacting [email protected]. SportsRecruits, IWLCA.SportsRecruits, and IWLCARecruits are not responsible for and will not refund subscriptions that automatically renew.
IMLCARecruits Pro - Annual Subscription: Annual subscriptions automatically renew every year and can be canceled on the IMLCARecruits website or can be canceled by contacting [email protected]. SportsRecruits, IMLCA.SportsRecruits, and IMLCARecruits are not responsible for and will not refund subscriptions that automatically renew.
NFHCARecruits Pro - Annual Subscription: Annual subscriptions automatically renew every year and can be canceled on the NFHCARecruits website or can be canceled by contacting [email protected]. SportsRecruits, NFHCA.SportsRecruits, and NFHCARecruits are not responsible for and will not refund subscriptions that automatically renew.
SportsRecruits Pro - Monthly Subscription: Monthly subscriptions automatically renew every 30 days and can be canceled on the website or can be canceled by contacting [email protected]. SportsRecruits is not responsible for and will not refund subscriptions that automatically renew.
SportsRecruits Pro - Annual Subscription: Annual subscriptions automatically renew every year and can be canceled on the website or can be canceled by contacting [email protected]. SportsRecruits is not responsible for and will not refund subscriptions that automatically renew.
Organization Contracts and Pro Accounts via Organization: An organization entering a contract with SportsRecruits is subject to the agreement per the contract for the particular organization. For student-athletes that have Pro accounts provided through an organization, SportsRecruits, IWLCARecruits, IMLCARecruits, and NFHCARecruits does not provide refunds for dues paid to an organization for the use of SportsRecruits, IWLCARecruits, IMLCARecruits, or NFHCARecruits.
Organization Integration Policy: If the student-athlete’s organization joins SportsRecruits, IWLCARecruits, IMLCARecruits, or NFHCARecruits as an integrated organization, he/she can forego his/her individual Pro account and instead join the club subscription. The policy goes into effect the date the individual is transferred to the organization’s account.
Exception - Career Ending Injuries: Career ending injuries sustained after this agreement will be considered for justification to cancel future payments. A dated and signed doctor’s note must be provided to be considered for this exception.
All SportsRecruits, IWLCARecruits, IMLCARecruits, and NFHCARecruits subscriptions, packages, products, and services are non-refundable.
The Websites may allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons, or otherwise provide (hereinafter, “Post”), content, videos, materials, or other data (collectively, “User Content”) on, to or through the Websites. All User Content must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms of Service. Any User Content you Post through the Services will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you hereby grant the Websites a perpetual, nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, assignable and sublicensable license to reproduce, perform, display, modify and otherwise use the User Content you Post for any lawful purpose.
User Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all User Content. User Content must comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promote sexually explicit material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Infringe copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person, or otherwise contain any content, materials, data, or other information that is not lawfully provided to us;
- Be likely to deceive any person;
- Advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful activity;
- Be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization; or
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. It is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Websites infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Websites by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below. To be valid in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include each of the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Websites, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material;
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate; and
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Our designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices can be reached at [email protected]. If you fail to comply with all the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective. Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Websites is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
SportsRecruits, IWLCARecruits, IMLCARecruits, and NFHCARecruits are trademarks and service marks of Sports Recruits LLC. All other trademarks and service marks that may appear on the Websites are the property of their respective owners.
The Websites are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
Acceptable Use and Limitations
Only one individual may access any of the Webites at the same time using the same email or password. The Websites reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to immediately revoke your account for scraping jobs, copying copyrighted text, or otherwise misusing or mis-appropriating site content, including but not limited to, use on a "mirrored", competitive, or third-party site. The use of automated programming on the Websites including but not limited to the use of a script to apply to jobs or to communicate with recruiters (e.g. the use of bots to send emails through the Websites’ recruiter database), is contrary to the nature of our services and not permitted. In addition to the foregoing, you agree that you may not use the Websites:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any mass advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation, including mass indexing of players for the sole purpose of obtaining personal information to be used for promotional purposes;
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or usernames associated with such person or entity); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Websites, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Websites, or expose them to liability.
- Club and high school staff with administrative access tools that provide them access to athlete accounts must act in the best interest of student-athletes when using those tools. This includes but is not limited to respecting the privacy of student-athlete information and using the tools to promote the best interests of the student-athlete, their athletic development, and their recruiting process.
- Club and high school staff must facilitate a seamless transition when removing athletes from their organization, so that the athletes retain access to their account and all of their information without interruption.
- Club and high school staff must also not interfere with or delete any data or content on the athlete's account without the athlete’s or the athlete’s parent’s explicit consent, except in cases where it is required by law or necessary to protect the security and integrity of the SportsRecruits platform.
When you create an account on the Websites, you agree to the following:
- You must supply and maintain a valid and verified email address to use this service. Invalid email addresses and those that have not been verified through the verification email sent upon sign-up will be deleted from our system and you will be denied access to the Websites;
- To use this platform for the sole purpose of activity related to college athletic recruiting;
- You are solely responsible for your account and its security and privacy, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using the Websites illegally or if you violate any of the Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge and consent to receiving SMS notifications from SportsRecruits about activity on the platform, including but not limited to updates, alerts, and important information related to your account and use of our services. These SMS notifications may be sent to the mobile phone number(s) provided at the time the account was created or subsequently updated on your account.
Please note that standard message and data rates may apply for SMS notifications, and you are responsible for any charges incurred from your wireless service provider.
You have the ability to manage and customize your SMS notification preferences, including opting in or out of receiving specific types of notifications, through the "My Family" page within your SportsRecruits account. You can access this page by logging into your account and navigating to the "My Family" section under your profile settings.
Your use of SMS notifications is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this document, as well as any other applicable policies and guidelines set forth by SportsRecruits.
By enabling SMS notifications, you further agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations governing the use of such communication methods, including those related to privacy and consent.
Certain sections or pages on the Websites may contain separate terms and conditions, which are in addition to these terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict, the additional terms and conditions will govern for those sections or pages.
Use of the Websites shall be governed by all applicable Federal laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Connecticut.
The Websites may freely transfer all or any portion of their rights under this Agreement without notice.
All distribution of event video without consent constitutes theft of intellectual property rights. If an individual intends to distribute event film amongst a team, a team film order or club integration must be purchased. Please be aware that all videos are watermarked for tracking purposes.
Team film purchases grant film access to all rostered players and team coaches only for the associated event team.
Cancellations and Refunds
The following applies only to those events for which individual film packages are sold separately. These policies do not apply to events participating in IWLCARecruits or IMLCARecruits. Orders may be canceled and fully refunded for any reason up until 1:00 PM EST the day prior to the start of the event. After the event, refunds will not be issued due to an inability to attend the event, lack of playing time, or weather delays/cancellations. If an athlete is injured, a full refund will be issued upon providing a doctor’s note. If your game schedule is changed, we will do our best to accommodate those schedules changes. If we do not film your games due to scheduling errors or changes, a refund will be issued for the cost of each game that was missed.
Film Access for IWLCARecruits and IMLCARecruits
After film is made available from a participating event, it will be distributed to IWLCARecruits and IMLCARecruits users with Pro accounts and will be accessible from the video library section of their profile.
Film provided to a user through a Pro account can be: (i) published directly to the user profile; (ii) used to create clips in the Highlight Reel Creator; and (iii) used to create clips in the professional highlight built by the SportsRecruits post-production team.
Film enabled through IWLCARecruits and IMLCARecruits Pro are not available for direct download. If a Pro subscription is canceled, any film from the library will no longer be visible on the user’s profile or in the highlight reels created with the Highlight Reel Creator.
Film vendors will make every effort to ensure reasonable event film coverage and quality. In the event of missed games or quality issues, refunds for subscriptions will not be provided.
The list of participating events is subject to change without notice.
Highlight reel credits may be redeemed directly through the Websites or by contacting the SportsRecruits team.
Highlight reel credits purchased outside of a membership can only be refunded within 30 days of purchase. Redeemed credits are non-refundable.
Highlight reel credits added as part of a membership are subject to the refund conditions established by the membership.
Consumer Protection Law
Where any consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Except where prohibited by law, by using the Websites you indemnify and hold harmless SportsRecruits and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Websites or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.